Since its initial meeting in March 2013, the Image Group has adopted an energetic approach to a range of photographic challenges agreed by the Group’s members at each of its regular meetings. These challenges have fallen into three groups:
- A Sense of Place (exemplified by depictions of Cook’s Pond, Milland; the Devils Jumps at Tilford; Chafold Copse at Northchapel and Emsworth)
- Creative Re-interpretation of members’ images by other group members
- Challenging Genres – which have included Urban Materialism, Scavenger Hunting, Night Photography and Street Photography.
Membership of the group has been kept relatively small. The original Image group had a core membership of six. It has proved very popular and a second group was established in Spring 2017.
Recent projects/topics are shown below:
- Out of focus
- Plants in black and white – click the link to see some of these
- 7 of the best – a black and white photo every day for a week
- Old and New
- Five Minutes – 3 photos taken in the same 5 minute period
In the corner